HOW TO USE THE EXCLUSIVE KEY ORGANIZER
Detailed information about the 3 key fobs
I used to misplace my keys almost every day. So my son and I invented this convenient key organizer that I have never seen anywhere else. I no longer fumble in my bag or ask people if they have seen my keys. My customers also love this feature. The key organizer is the number one feature that makes this bag unique.
It is also great for people who have a lot of keys to manage.
So, here it is and I hope it helps you too:
Description of the key hooks
There are 3 key fobs total in this backpack: 2 inside the kangaroo pouch on the back like on the video above, and one inside the main compartment.
The 3 key hooks are rotating carabiners on long elastic leashes so that you do not have to remove your house keys from the hooks when unlocking/locking your doors and you do not have to detach your wallet when you are using it. This way, you always know where your house keys are and you never forget them either. You also know that no one will snatch your wallet when you have it out. This gives you some peace of mind.
Benefits of the key clips in the back of the backpack
- Since you do not have to remove your house keys to lock or unlock your doors, you will always know where your keys are
- and you will never forget them either.
- You can clip a ton of key sets on each hook, and never have to remove them either in order to use them.
- If you have a lot of keys clipped, it is easy to sort through them while they all are on the hooks.
- You can clip anything else you would need to clip instead of keys.
- When things are clipped to a hook, they will not fall off the bag whenever you are removing contents from the bag. It happened to me once that I lost a small medical pouch when I was fumbling in my bag on a night bus in Latin America. I did not notice that it fell off. No more of that either!
How to use the key clasps
There are unlimited ways in which you can use them, not only for your keys or wallet. One of my customers said she uses a key fob for her lipstick.
You can clip a wallet that has a D-ring for attachment, or a USB drive, or anything else that can be hooked, according to your needs.
This photo shows a set of car keys and a set of house keys hanging from the key organizer in the back pocket.
Thanks to the design, you will not feel a bulge in your back.
This is a video showing how to use the hooks when you have a ton of keys to manage:
The following video shows examples of what can be done with the key clip inside the main compartment:
Personally, I like to keep the small pouch hooked inside the main compartment, with some credit cards and extra cash in it. I can whip it out and use it while it stays tied to my bag. This is great when you are at the cash register or at the ATM.
When I travel abroad, I tend to have the small coin pouch tied to a hook in the back pocket. I keep just a little bit of cash in it, for small purchases and tips. This saves me showing my whole wallet to strangers. Thinking crowded areas in unknown places.
Let me know how you are using these key clasps in the comment section below the reviews. Thank you for reading this post.
MORE BLOG POSTS:
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING: