Detailed information about the 3 key fobs
I used to misplace my keys almost every day. So my son and I invented this convenient key organizer that I have not seen anywhere else. I no longer fumble in my bag or ask people if they have seen my keys. My customers also love this feature. The key organizer is the number one feature that makes this bag unique and it is now trademarked.
It is also great for people who have a lot of keys to manage.
It’s not easy to explain why people love this device so much, but I’ll try my best. If any of you guys use this device in a different way, please let me know and I’ll add your ideas to this post!
So, here it is and I hope it helps you too:
Description of the key hooks
There are 3 elastic key fobs total in this backpack:
- the key organizer with its 2 key fobs is inside the kangaroo pouch on the back of the backpack like on the video above, and
- one more key fob is inside the main compartment.
👉🏻 The 3 key hooks are rotating carabiners on long elastic leashes so that you do not have to remove your house keys from the hooks when unlocking/locking your doors and you do not have to detach your wallet when you are using it. This way, you always know where your house keys are and you never forget them either. You also know that no one will snatch your card wallet when you have it out at the ATM or at a cash register. This device is a time-saver that brings you some peace of mind.
Benefits of the exclusive key organizer in the back of the backpack
- Since the elastic leashes are long enough, you will be able to reach your house door without having to remove the key from the key fob, and you will be able to use your card pouch comfortably without detaching it either.
- When your wallet is attached to one of the key hooks when you are using it at the ATM or at the cash register, no one will be able to snatch it from you. This is a great feature especially when travelling.
- You can hang a ton of key sets on each hook, and never have to remove them either in order to use them.
- If you have a lot of keys hooked, it is easy to sort through them while they all are on the hooks.
- You can hook anything else instead of keys: USB, coin pouch, earbud case, Apple Airtag GPS tracker, etc.
- When things are attached to a hook, they will not fall off the bag whenever you are searching through the bag. It happened to me once to lose a small medical pouch when I was fumbling in my bag on a night bus in Latin America. I did not notice that it fell off. No more of that either!
Examples on how to use the key clasps
The following photos show examples of how to use the key organizer in the back pocket.
👉🏻 When I travel abroad, I tend to have the small coin pouch tied to a hook in the back pocket (see photo above). I keep some cash in it - enough for small purchases and tips - and maybe a debit card. This saves me showing my whole wallet to strangers or opening my backpack in front of them. It is safer this way. Thinking crowded areas in unknown places.
Thanks to the design, you will not feel a bulge in your back.
This is a video showing how to use the hooks when you have a ton of keys to manage:
The following video shows examples of what can be done with the key clasp inside the main compartment:
When I am not traveling, I like to keep the small pouch hooked inside the main compartment, with some credit cards and extra cash in it. I can whip it out and use it while it stays tied to my bag.
Let me know if you are using these key holders in a more creative way or if you have any suggestions in the comment section below the reviews. Thank you for reading this post.
MORE BLOG POSTS:
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING: