If you are here right now, it means that you are looking for something that you need. This backpack was created based on a few daily needs that were not being met. And for sure I am not the only one facing these hassles.
This hemp backpack would probably solve the same problems for you that it did for me.
- We now have so many little gadgets to carry around that it is becoming more and more difficult to keep track of all of them: adapters, cords, cables, EarPods, earphones, USB flash drives, iPod, cellphone, tablet, wallet, keys for this, keys for that, computer glasses, external battery, etc. Where the heck do we put all this when we are on the go, or even at home? How many times did you look for your keys, your glasses, your USB, your earphones and asked around?
- How many times did you have to fumble in your backpack or even empty it on the couch just to get ahold of a tiny USB at the very bottom?
- Another need that many people have is the quality of items purchased. Boy do products look good online, but when you receive them, it’s a big disappointment. Hence all the work related to sending them back, getting a refund (if ever), looking for something else online, hoping to not be disappointed again, etc.
- Another thing is, in the back of our minds, don’t we all kind of have some concern for the environment? Is it cool to always purchase things in polyester, microfiber, nylon etc. Aren’t they all the same thing in the end: PLASTIC straight from the petroleum industry?
- Some of us would rather choose to buy from small companies rather than from huge corporations. Buying from humans is a different experience. This too can be a need.
- Lastly, aren’t you tired of carrying huge bags and backpacks? Do you really need to log around all the stuff that fills up your bag? Wouldn’t it be nice to weed out what you do not really need to carry? This would make for less messy bags, lighter loads and a more pleasant experience.
So, all in all, these are the reasons why this backpack was created. It solved my key organization problems. The cellphone and wallet are always in place. The USB is no longer buried at the bottom. Customers have been enjoying all the features, including the awesome magnets for closure and the wide adjustable straps.
MORE BLOG POSTS: