This 5 pocket backpack is the fruit of a thoughtful process taking into account all aspects of aesthetics, practicality, comfort and durability. This is my personal trademarked design. You'd be surprised.
Dimensions: 14.1" tall x 13" wide x 2" deep
(36 cm tall x 33 cm wide x 5 cm deep). This is a medium size backpack.
- Quality and durability. No detail has been overseen. The material, seams, zippers, metal parts and lining are meant to last a long time under normal use conditions. Despite the light color, this backpack does not get dirty easily.
- The logo shows a blue extraterrestrial A.I. man as seen by some ancient South American eyes. The label is easily removable by you if you prefer a backpack with no logo on the outside.
Nice size: not too big, not too small for an everyday bag. This backbag holds what you need for the day without being bulky.
- The non-sweaty and comfortable feel (exterior 55% hemp/45% cotton blend) makes it appropriate for hikes and bike rides even in hot desert climates.
The water-resistant cotton lining makes this bag weather-resistant.
Flap closes by 4 hidden magnets. Your backpack will stay closed even if it’s full of books!
- Nice top handle for grabbing your backpack or hanging it from hooks.
1.5"/4 cm wide adjustable straps. Maximum usable length of straps is 78 cm/31 inches. Shortest usable length of straps is 50 cm/20 inches. Check to see if this length would fit you.
The side cellphone pocket accomodates ALL smartphone sizes plus your earbuds. Access your phone without having to take off your backpack.
- External umbrella/water bottle holder with an elasticized top for a secure fit: a must for travel and hikes. Fits a bottle no bigger than 32 ounce/1 liter capacity with a 2.7”/7 cm maximum diameter.
External kangaroo pouch in the back with 2 independent key leashes for keeping your keys, wallet or USB:
Comes with a FREE detachable card wallet.
- Internal zipper pocket for your passport or accessories.
- Lightweight (1.2 lb, 560 g) and comfortable to wear.
- Hand washable.
Recommended uses for this multi pocket backbag: everyday bag in town - casual travel - day trips - bike rides - day hikes - horse rides - aliens with back problems - college students - graduation gift - traveler gift.
- Prewash stains or dirty areas by hand in cold water with laundry soap, rinse briefly. DO NOT USE BLEACH OR HARSH DETERGENTS.
- Main wash: after prewashing, place backpack in a pan of cold water with regular laundry detergent and swish around gently. Do not leave the backpack to soak for a long time as this would remove the water repellency.
- Immediately rinse with cold water until there are no more suds. NO WASHER.
- Hang to dry in the shade. NO DRYER.
- Iron if needed.
Our backpack happiness guarantee:
If you are not pleased with your backpack, contact us within 15 days of receiving it and we will offer you a hassle-free exchange or refund (check our Exchange/Return policy for more details).
Click here if you would like to check out the Oaxacan hand woven version of the same backpack.