Unfortunately, once in a while there can be a lemon! There has been only one occurrence of this so far. This is unavoidable nowadays in industrial manufacturing despite quality control. We know how frustrating this can be and we want to help you with this so that you are happy with your purchase.
If this happens, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 100 days of receiving your package if you are not satisfied with your product, stating your name and order number.
We will ask you to email us pictures of what’s wrong with your backpack. If the bag turns out defective we will either refund you immediately or send another backpack. We will be in communication with you.
What is non refundable/non exchangeable?
- Backpacks damaged by rough inappropriate use;
- Backpacks damaged by being washed in a washer and/or exposed to harsh detergents;
- Backpacks dried in a dryer;
- Backpacks that were modified by the customer;
- Any international customs duties and taxes paid to the destination country, if there was any.
Thank you for your understanding.