Only Express shipping is available at this time.The EXPRESS (FedEx, DHL or UPS) worldwide upgrade is $US 20 at checkout.
CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES:
- EXPRESS worldwide (FedEx, DHL or UPS): 1-2 weeks at your door.
- Standard free shipping (ePacket-EMS): N/A at this time.
- USA-Canada: 10-12 days
- Europe: 2-3 weeks
- Asia: 1-2 weeks
- Other continents: 4-5 weeks
How do I track my shipment?
After your order ships, you will receive a notification email with a tracking number and you can follow your package on the internet. This is how to proceed:
- If you ordered by STANDARD free shipping (ePacket), your tracking number will look like this: LW407779845CN, with different numbers or letters. Go to https://track.aftership.com/china-ems and enter the tracking number you received in the email then click on "Track". You may have to go back a couple of days later if the tracking info is not available right away.
- If you ordered by EXPRESS and your tracking number looks like this: 1Z6E719X1591505282 with different letters or numbers, go to https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&requester=ST/ and enter your tracking number in the field above "Track" then click on "Track".
- If you ordered by EXPRESS and your tracking number looks like this: 148405086104 with different numbers, go to: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track and enter your tracking number then click on "Track". You can also schedule delivery at a convenient time for you while you are on their website.
If you can't find your notification email, go to our website and sign in if you created an account at the time of ordering. You will find the tracking number in your information.
If you did not create an account contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name and we will assist you.
Who is the shipping company?
Although MyShittyBackpack will send you a tracking number for your package, we are not the shipper. The shipper will be the postal service, DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc. according to what type of shipping you chose.
We will gladly help you with the tracking of your package if you need it, but we cannot be held responsible for delays, losses, damages or whatever else could happen with your package after it ships from our warehouse. Sometimes your package will be held in customs before it is cleared and this can cause extra delay.
For any claims or refunds related to shipping, please contact the shipping company using the information available on their website and arrange settlement with them directly. We can put you in contact with the shipping company if you wish so.
Wrong address disclaimer
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that the shipping address is entered correctly at check-out. If you entered the wrong shipping address at check-out, please contact us right away at email@example.com
MyShittyBackpack™ shall not be liable for delays and/or failures in delivery if we cannot gain access to the property. If the parcel is shipped with the incorrect address the courier may not accept an address change. If the parcel is returned and the buyer requests to reship the parcel additional shipping fees will be applied.
What happens if I refuse a package
If you refuse a shipment from MyShittyBackpack, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import taxes that may have been incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to MyShittyBackpack™.
What if my package has been damaged during shipment?
Every effort has been made to ensure that your order will arrive safely after it is shipped. Please check your shipment thoroughly upon receipt for any damage. In case of damage to your product, immediately notify the carrier.
Will I have to pay any import taxes?
So far there have never been any import taxes levied on our packages to Europe, Africa, Asia or America.
What about delays in shipping?
Delays are rare but they can happen, even with express shipping.
Sometimes a package will be held in customs before it is cleared and this can cause a delay. A custom agent will contact you directly if such is the case.
Other unexpected events that could delay a package are natural disasters, political unrest, pandemias, strikes, etc.
MyShittyBackpack has no control over such events and cannot be held responsible for delays in any of these events but we will gladly help you track your package.
Please contact your shipping company using the information available on their website and settle any possible claims or refunds with them directly.