- Standard free shipping (ePacket) tracking numbers look like this: LW407779845CN, with different numbers or letters.
- FedEx tracking numbers look like this: 389375246329, with different numbers.
- UPS tracking numbers look like this: 1Z6E719X1591505282, with different numbers or letters.
After your order ships, you will receive a notification email with a tracking number and you can follow your package on the internet. This is how to proceed:
- If you ordered by STANDARD free shipping (ePacket-EMS), your tracking number will look like this: LW407779845CN, with different numbers or letters. Go to https://track.aftership.com/china-ems and enter the tracking number you received in the email then click on "Track". You may have to go back a couple of days later if the tracking info is not available right away.
- If you ordered by EXPRESS and your tracking number looks like this: 1Z6E719X1591505282 with different letters or numbers, go to https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&requester=ST/ and enter your tracking number in the field above "Track" then click on "Track".
- If you ordered by EXPRESS and your tracking number looks like this: 148405086104 with different numbers, go to: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track and enter your tracking number then click on "Track". You can also schedule delivery at a convenient time for you while you are on their website.
If you can't find your notification email, go to our website and sign in if you created an account at the time of ordering. You will find the tracking number in your information.
If you did not create an account contact us at email@example.com with your order number and name and we will assist you.