Standing out from the crowd is only one backpack away...
This multipocket backpack model is the fruit of a thoughtful process taking into account all aspects of aesthetics, practicality, comfort and durability. You'd be surprised!
Dimensions: 14.1" tall x 13" wide x 2" deep
(36 cm tall x 33 cm wide x 5 cm deep). This is a medium size backpack.
This batch of backpacks will start shipping by the end of December.
- Quality and durability! No detail has been overseen. The material, seams, zippers, metal parts and lining are meant to last a long time under normal use conditions.
- The fun logo shows a blue extraterrestrial A.I. man as seen by some ancient South American eyes.
- Nice size: not too big, not too small for an everyday bag. This backbag holds what you need for the day without being bulky.
- The non-sweaty and comfortable feel (hemp and cotton blend outside) makes it appropriate for hikes and hot desert climates.
- The water-resistant cotton lining makes this bag weather-resistant.
- Flap closes by 4 hidden magnets.
- 1.5"/4 cm wide adjustable straps. Maximum usable length of straps is 85 cm/33.5 inches. Shortest usable length of straps is 50 cm/20 inches. This backpack will fit tall, short, skinny or big people.
- The external easy-access cellphone pocket accomodates ALL smartphone sizes plus your earbuds. Access your phone on the side without having to take off your backpack.
- Nice top handle for grabbing your backpack or hanging it from hooks in public bathrooms.
- External umbrella/water bottle holder with an elasticized top for a secure fit: a must for travel and hikes. Fits a bottle no bigger than 16 ounce/500 ml with a 2.7”/7 cm maximum diameter.
- Hidden external kangaroo pouch with 2 independent key leashes for attaching your keys, wallet or USB (no more excuses for misplacing or fumbling for your precious belongings).
- Small detachable pouch on a leash inside the main compartment for your cards, IDs, medication, cords/accessories or as a coin pouch for foreign currency while traveling.
- Internal zipper pocket for your passport or accessories.
- Lightweight (1.2 lb, 560 g) and comfortable to wear.
- Experiencing back pain? It may be time to ditch your handbag and switch to an ergonomic bagpack. You might feel a difference in your back right away.
Hemp helps our planet and us. Hemp could even be a solution to the current plastic nightmare. It was in widespread use in the past, but after forgetting it for so long it is coming back as the plant of the future. More info on hemp by clicking here.
Recommended uses for this multipocket backbag: casual travel - students - bike rides - day hikes - aliens with back problems - or as a daybag for a hands-free experience - in any type of climate.
Care instructions: Prewash stains by hand in cold water with soap, rinse briefly. Do not use bleach or harsh detergents. Main wash: after prewashing, place backpack in a bucket of cold water with laundry detergent and swish around gently. Rinse with cold water until there are no more suds. DO NOT USE WASHER. Hang to dry in the shade. DO NOT USE DRYER.
Our backpack happiness guarantee:
If you are not pleased with your backpack, contact us within 30 days of receiving it and we will offer you a hassle-free exchange or refund (check our Exchange/Return policy for more details).
statement bag cheap affordable backpack my shitty backpack