This 5 pocket backpack is the fruit of a thoughtful process taking into account all aspects of aesthetics, practicality, comfort and durability. You'd be surprised.
Dimensions: 14.1" tall x 13" wide x 2" deep
(36 cm tall x 33 cm wide x 5 cm deep). This is a medium size backpack.
- Quality and durability. No detail has been overseen. The material, seams, zippers, metal parts and lining are meant to last a long time under normal use conditions. Despite the light color, this backpack does not get dirty easily.
- The fun logo shows a blue extraterrestrial A.I. man as seen by some ancient South American eyes. The label is easily removable by you if you prefer a backpack with no logo on the outside.
Nice size: not too big, not too small for an everyday bag. This backbag holds what you need for the day without being bulky.
- The non-sweaty and comfortable feel (exterior 55% hemp/45% cotton blend) makes it appropriate for hikes and bike rides even in hot desert climates.
The water-resistant cotton lining makes this bag weather-resistant.
Flap closes by 4 hidden magnets.
- Nice top handle for grabbing your backpack or hanging it from hooks.
1.5"/4 cm wide adjustable straps. Maximum usable length of straps is 78 cm/31 inches. Shortest usable length of straps is 50 cm/20 inches. Check to see if this length would fit you.
The side cellphone pocket accomodates ALL smartphone sizes plus your earbuds. Access your phone without having to take off your backpack.
- External umbrella/water bottle holder with an elasticized top for a secure fit: a must for travel and hikes. Fits a bottle no bigger than 32 ounce/1 liter with a 2.7”/7 cm maximum diameter.
External kangaroo pouch in the back with 2 independent key leashes for keeping your keys, wallet or USB:
Comes with a FREE detachable card wallet.
- Internal zipper pocket for your passport or accessories.
- Lightweight (1.2 lb, 560 g) and comfortable to wear.
- Hand washable.
Recommended uses for this multi pocket backbag: everyday bag in town - casual travel - day trips - bike rides - day hikes - horse rides - aliens with back problems - college students - graduation gift - traveler gift.
Care instructions: Prewash stains by hand in cold water with laundry soap, rinse briefly. After prewashing, place backpack in a bucket of cold water with laundry detergent and briefly swish around. Do not use bleach or harsh detergents. Rinse with cold water until there are no more suds. DO NOT USE WASHER. Hang to dry in the shade. DO NOT USE DRYER.
Click here if you would like to check out the Oaxacan hand woven version of the same backpack.
Our backpack happiness guarantee:
If you are not pleased with your backpack, contact us within 15 days of receiving it and we will offer you a hassle-free exchange or refund (check our Exchange/Return policy for more details).